Access to, and use of, this site is provided by Executive Grapevine [EG] subject to the following legal terms.
Acceptable Use Policy
All material on or from the Websites (the "content") or in any way relating to the Websites belongs to EG. EG own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights associated with the content.
In accessing the EG’s web pages, you agree that you will access the content solely for your own private use. You can download and use EG’s service on a single computer at a time, and you can print out a single hard copy of any part of the content on the website. However you may not download or use any content from EG’s website for any commercial or public use without the official permission of the publisher.
Unless you have the permission of EG, you may not copy, store in any medium (including in any other website), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify, or show in public any part of EG’s website in accordance with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.
Specifically, you may not create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing all and any of the content. Requests to republish, redistribute or syndicate content should be addressed to our data team.
You acknowledge that EG own the Trade Marks and that you may not use any of them without our prior written permission. Other product and company names and logos mentioned or displayed in the Websites may be the trade marks, service marks or trading names of third parties.
You may not damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Websites or do anything which may interrupt or impair their functionality. Specifically, you may not send offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information; threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
We retain the absolute right to prevent you from accessing the Websites, without prejudice to any of our accrued rights, where we in our reasonable discretion consider that you are contravening our Acceptable Use Policy or any other term or condition of these Terms and Conditions, and we have informed you of your contravention or breach.
Where any of the Websites (or Micro Sites on any of the Websites) require that you register in order to use them, you are obliged to provide accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to update and maintain any changes to that information (including your e-mail address) by altering your details as appropriate. We will not be liable for any unauthorised transactions made using your user name or password. In accessing the Websites, or any one of them, you agree not to: impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications.
You agree that EG have no control over third party content and information which can be accessed using the Websites and that EG do not examine or edit the use to which you or others put the Websites or the nature of the content or information being accessed and that EG are excluded from all liability of any kind arising from such third party content or information. This applies to advertisements as well as websites offering goods or service.. EG will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by us or our employees or agents. You will be responsible for the security of your own computer system, and the transfer of any information from your computer system. EG also cannot and do not accept responsibility for the loss or corruption of any material in transit, or the loss of or corruption of any material when downloaded onto any computer systems.
Any goods or services purchased or obtained or offered to you through use of the Websites, whether accessed directly or otherwise, are provided subject to the terms and conditions of the supplier of those goods or services. As such, EG make no warranty whatsoever in relation to those goods or services. EG provide the Websites on an "as is" basis and make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the Websites or the content. We make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the content published on the Websites. Any liability, however it occurs, for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold us and any of our officers, employees and agents harmless from and against all and any expenses, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses incurred or suffered and any claims or legal proceedings which are brought or threatened, in each case arising from your use of, or conduct on, the Websites and/or a breach of the Acceptable Use Policy and/or any of these Terms and Conditions. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, you do not have permission to access the contents of this website and therefore should cease using this website immediately.
Data Protection Principles
Executive Grapevine International Limited agrees that all of its activities, both internally and externally are bound by the principles of the Data Protection Act including the following terms:
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully and, in particular, shall not be processed unless -
- (a) at least one of the conditions in Schedule 2 is met, and
- (b) in the case of sensitive personal data, at least one of the conditions in Schedule 3 is also met.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Act.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.