A unique opportunity to get involved in the multi-media digital publishing platforms behind the award-winning brands of HR Grapevine, Executive Grapevine. The role will focus on developing new platforms and client portals while supporting other teams and maintaining the existing systems across the business. This is a remote working or officed based, with monthly team meetings in Hertfordshire.
It is a hands on job and will require developing both internal systems and client facing applications as well as building solutions that will help shape the future of the company.
- Work collaboratively with design and tech team to fast track projects
- Review and re-platform existing solutions
- Support sales & marketing team for end-to-end leadgen activities
- Develop new industry-leading applications
- Drive community engagement through extensive research and collaboration with UX/UI designers
Excellent development skills in full LAMP stack with comprehensive understanding of OOP and MVC frameworks. At least 5 years of hands-on experience developing commercial products, PHP7 and CodeIgniter4 preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of CMS and MVC frameworks, prior experience with CodeIgniter/Laravel/Symphony/Zend is a must
- Master of at least one of the frontend framework such as Bootstrap, Boilerplate, UIKit etc.
- Confident working with major JS library and frameworks
- Practise version control tools like SVN or GIT
- Comfortable working in an Agile team
- Familiar with caching, CDN and load balancing techniques
- Experience building applications on SaaS solutions such as Salesforce, Azure AD, AWS, and Google Services
- Experience developing solutions with SOAP and REST API
- Be open-minded and up to date with the latest tech trends
- Experience in app development would be a bonus
NO AGENCIES PLEASE